This section provides links to online resources, books, and development environments for getting started Clojure.
- Clojure Distilled - introduction to core Clojure concepts
- Clojure - Functional Programming for the JVM - a detailed Clojure primer aimed at Java developers
- Clojure for the Brave and True - an excellent and humorous introduction to the language
- Clojure Documentation - a collection of Clojure guides and tutorials
- 4Clojure - a site for practicing Clojure by solving interactive problems
- ClojureScript in 15 minutes - concise guide to ClojureScript
- Living Clojure
- Clojure Cookbook
- Clojure Programming
- Clojure in Action
- The Joy of Clojure: Thinking the Clojure Way
- Practical Clojure
- Web Development with Clojure
- Clojure Web Development Essentials
There are a number of IDEs to choose from for Clojure development.
- Light Table - a minimalistic IDE for Clojure, it requires no setup and runs out of the box on all the major platforms.
- Emacs - currently the most popular IDE choice for Clojure.
- IntelliJ - IntelliJ provides an excellent Clojure development environment via the Cursive plugin.
- Eclipse - Eclipse uses the Counterclockwise plugin to provide Clojure support.